Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Into the third trimester

Today I am officially 26 weeks pregnant, or two-thirds of the way done baking this baby. Entering the third trimester is an important milestone. It means that Baby V weighs almost two pounds and that in just over three months, I'll be someone's mom.

It also means that it's time for a photoshoot in front of the pantry!

Please note in the background the Zulu shield and the unbaby-proofed, death-trap kitchen.


This picture below was not taken in front of the pantry, but I love it all the same because from the way I'm posing, it looks like I have perky 1940s hair. And that I am about to make out with William Powell. 


Starring Cathy as Myrna Loy and the bump as Asta.

In celebration of the fact that we officially have less than 100 days to learn how to keep a baby alive, James and I went out for lunch today. Yay! We went to our favorite Korean restaurant. Han Gang is amazing in general, but it's perfect for a pregnant lady, because of the sheer amount of food they give you.


By the time we left, this table looked like it had been overrun with uber-destructive, Little House on the Prairie style locusts.

Happy third trimester, Baby V.!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally calling Baby V "Asta" from now on! You have a beautiful bump, lady!

    ReplyDelete